Join Alex for an intimate evening of curly hair cutting education. Giving you a chance to gain as much knowledge and information in an up close and personal experience.
Throughout this interactive seminar we aim to break down the boundaries and tackle five common problems people encounter when working with curly hair.
1. Preparing the hair correctly... Curly hair in is often starved of moisture. Are you finding all of your guests hair feels dry, frizzy and out of control. We will point you in the right direction ,the do's and don'ts of curly hair prep.
2. Comb... Do you struggle using your normal tools on curly hair? Is it hard to take sections and manage the hair? You need to be mindful of your choices by using specific tools for curly hair, don't think you can work as you normally would with straight hair.
3. Not cutting it dry, why not... Each curl has its own individual pattern, and one head of hair can have many different curl patterns running through it. Curly hair isn’t straight hair so you need to make decisions accordingly and adapting your technique is ok.
4. Thinning, razoring, and twist/channel cutting, don't do it... All you’re doing is creating more problems. You end up with the ends of the hair feeling broken and still in need of cutting. We will walk you through which techniques are best to create the perfect shape.
5. Prepped with moisture, correct choices of tools, cut your shape, don't ruin it now... You've almost cracked it but often people make mistakes such as too much heat, too much speed, over touching the hair, and choosing the wrong product. Don't worry we will guide you through prepping the hair and how to create the perfect finish to your haircut.
With every problem comes a solution and we will give you them during this class.
In addition to the class you will receive:
- Access to the masterclass recording
- A downloadable head sheet
- Hints and tips fact sheet for cutting curly hair
Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org